Pengikut Ambe ♫

PsAl Ambe ♫

My Photo
♫ aNieys Minito ©™
" Love is blind , but friendship closes its eyes . " I do not want a friend , Who smiles when I smile , Who weeps when I weep , For my shadow in the pool , Can do better than that . " You can hardly make a friend in a year , but you can easily offend one in an hour . " " You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you . " ! Hazim AiMan !
View my complete profile

aDD saiE kEyh ?

Saturday, April 30, 2011

HEHE xD , Sbb sy sYg aWk kangg (:

bB , Sy syG aWk ..
Sy MaaFkAn aWk ...
w0rst ! w0rst day Ever ! <-- xK0wtt ..
It cAn bE , The dAy m0st bEauTiful I Have EvER expEriEncEd (:
kLaw , nAdhirah nAn Shahira GaD0o ..
Mstyy , d0wg GaD0oGaD0o mnjE ..
HAHA xD ! jElEzjElEz ! X)


Grr ~
Tpy , Sy adE g0pp tmpAt nk B'MnjE aN ..?
HEHE xD
nAn aWk lHa .. ( Hazim Aiman )
kLaw Sy aDE BLOCK ke REMOVE kE ?
aDe yG xKne aA tu . =,=
Tpy , Sy SukE ManjEManjE nAn aWk .. 
HEHE xD

0 comments: