Pengikut Ambe ♫

PsAl Ambe ♫

My Photo
♫ aNieys Minito ©™
" Love is blind , but friendship closes its eyes . " I do not want a friend , Who smiles when I smile , Who weeps when I weep , For my shadow in the pool , Can do better than that . " You can hardly make a friend in a year , but you can easily offend one in an hour . " " You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you . " ! Hazim AiMan !
View my complete profile

aDD saiE kEyh ?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ADOIYYAII !

KpDee SsiApee yG TAWU , SYAP ! :)
Grr ~ PAREEHH ! BbpE mu kCaw aQ aA !
BbpE ? Kanggg Sudaa knE tuu ! :P 
HEHE ~ =D 
Tawu xKnee npE ?
HUHU =P
KTANGKTANG ~ yE kCaw aQ Luu ! 
aQ L0pp knE tD0hh Gal0pp !
Grr ~ SKEE TYY QO JERPP ANN ?
:P :P :P
QO yG Nkk AlEhkann KAKI aQ , ..
PSTU aQ PONN cEpukk jE lhaa !
HEHE xD , TRSILAPP CEPUKK KAD DYEE PUNYEE KON** !
HAHA ! YEHHH , SOEE AA !
aQ Tg0kk Mu KEPITKEPIT akDyy ..
HAHA ! xD 
KAKORRKAKORR ! xD

0 comments: