Pengikut Ambe ♫

PsAl Ambe ♫

My Photo
♫ aNieys Minito ©™
" Love is blind , but friendship closes its eyes . " I do not want a friend , Who smiles when I smile , Who weeps when I weep , For my shadow in the pool , Can do better than that . " You can hardly make a friend in a year , but you can easily offend one in an hour . " " You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you . " ! Hazim AiMan !
View my complete profile

aDD saiE kEyh ?

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mak ..

Makk , Happy M0ther's Dayy . :)




Mak , Angah mLu law nk Ucap FTF nAn Mak .
Angah mLu ! >,<
*winkwink* ;)


I Love You Mother ,

You are so special and kind ,
And I love you so damn much , 
You helped to build my mind ,
And I want you to know .


The thought of you by me ,
Just makes me smile .

 
We are so close ,
Forever and not just a while .

 
I appreciate you mother ,
And I love all your style.

U're Alwayz In my Mind :)


Mum , ILYSDM !

0 comments: